Adoption and Change Management is your key to digital transformation
Increase Microsoft technology usage and employee satisfaction by addressing the people side of digital transformation
Resistance to change is human nature. It’s unrealistic to expect teams to use new tools or processes simply because they are there – that’s why Adoption and Change Management (ACM) is critical to digital transformation success.
In just over six minutes, we cover all there is to know about ACM and the fundamental reasons organizations should consider ACM as a way to use, consume and drive the information they’re getting out of their Microsoft investment. In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why ACM is important for all organizations, big and small
- Implications of failing to consider ACM strategies
- Why digital transformation projects fail
- The top three benefits of ACM
- Effective IT asset management hinges on flexibility and accuracy. Organizations that can quickly transfer software or hardware between users can keep up with changes in projects, responsibilities, and personnel.
- The four of the most common licensing questions organizations ask when looking to transition to Office 365.
- Summer is power season, as demand for electric power spikes. Air conditioning and other power demands strain utilities, making brownouts and blackouts as common as mosquito bites.