Microsoft EA Renewals: Avoiding the 5 most common pitfalls
We tackle some of the most common challenges when renewing Microsoft Enterprise Agreements (EAs). From managing complex Microsoft EAs for thousands of organizations, our ridiculously helpful experts in all things Microsoft, Drew Leonard and Kyle Timm, have the insight every EA customer needs to hear. If your Microsoft EA is close to renewal – and even if it’s not – make sure you’re taking note.
- Waiting too long to start the process
- Not identifying the right stakeholders
- Failure to map EA to user profile
- Missing cost optimization opportunities
- Not having a post-renewal adoption strategy
Get access to the eBook referenced in this video: SHI’s 4-Step Plan to Optimize Your Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Renewal.
Learn more about how SHI’s structured approach to managing over 8,700 Microsoft Enterprise Agreements.
- 4 easy ways to optimize your Adobe licensing spend
Learn 4 easy ways to optimize your Adobe purchase strategy and maximize your Adobe licensing purchases.Read More >
- Choosing the right Microsoft partner for your business
This checklist will show you what great looks so you can make the right choice on your next Microsoft partner.Read More >