Building a hybrid workforce with Microsoft Teams
After a year of working at least partly remotely, many new hires now expect their role to allow for a hybrid work approach. This creates challenges for your HR department, including how to maintain employee development and onboarding across multiple locations.
In our recent eBook, Microsoft Teams for Training and Development, we look at how organizations can maintain and improve training and development for new and existing employees, including:
- Creating a centralized hub by integrating training and development right into the platform
- Leveraging real-time collaboration and document sharing during the onboarding process
- Bridging the gap between email and Teams with Outlook integration
- Pairing Teams with existing Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft 365
- Managing your team, building cohesion, and maintaining culture
The eBook also explores key features, applications, tips, and tools to help you maximize Microsoft Teams for employee feedback, morale, and more.
Of course, we’d love to help you learn how you can use collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 to prepare your organization for the hybrid workforce of the future. SHI’s Microsoft Teams Deployment, Training and Adoption Services integrate best practices for deployment, governance, and user adoption to ensure your rollout is optimized and secure for a modern collaboration experience.
If you have questions about moving to Teams or want to understand more about how SHI can help, contact us today.Microsoft Teams for Training and Development