Optimizing Your Software Spend for 2021 & Beyond
Three approaches to cost management you need to know
With software spend expected to comprise approximately 30% of business IT spending in 2021, this eGuide outlines three IT cost management approaches you need to know to start optimizing software spend and driving full value from investments with both strategic and long-tail vendors.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Where to start looking for cost savings
- Strategies for exercising cost optimization and how to differentiate these from cost cutting
- How to ensure your organization is fully benefiting from the investments you’ve made
These include strategies your organization can implement today to gain control over software spend.
- 6 ways to transform collaboration with Microsoft Teams
New eBook offers practical tips to help marketers better communicate, collaborate, and execute campaigns.Read More >
- Why consumption-based pricing for on-premises infrastructure can help your organization succeed
Learn how and why you should take advantage of consumption-based pricing.Read More >
- Innovation Heroes: The impact of mixed reality on business
Discover how mixed reality is delivering real benefits in industries like medicine, space, and communications.Read More >