Cybersecurity Zero Trust Series – Device Assurance
Stratascale Horizon Report
In the first part of this Zero Trust series, Stratascale, an SHI company, discussed identity management. In this report, we focus on device assurance.
When integrating Zero Trust principles into your security program, you should start with identity management. But you can’t rely on identity alone for Zero Trust. You must also tackle device assurance.
Most organizations focus on securing laptops and desktops, leaving other devices vulnerable. Security leaders should work with their organizations to build a device strategy that aligns with their Zero Trust program. An effective device strategy will enable the following:
- Support the needs of the business to gain value from new technology.
- Maintain the organization’s desired security posture.
- Responsively adapt to the rapidly changing technology landscape.
- 6 ways to transform collaboration with Microsoft Teams
New eBook offers practical tips to help marketers better communicate, collaborate, and execute campaigns.Read More >
- Why consumption-based pricing for on-premises infrastructure can help your organization succeed
Learn how and why you should take advantage of consumption-based pricing.Read More >
- Innovation Heroes: The impact of mixed reality on business
Discover how mixed reality is delivering real benefits in industries like medicine, space, and communications.Read More >