SHI Connect: Optimize your networking and drive business growth with visible results
You don’t have to see it to believe it.
Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean it’s not important. In fact, the most important factors for daily survival are often invisible: air, microbes, and your organization’s networking, to name just a few. Like your air filter that is likely long overdue to be changed, networking is an area that is often neglected, forgotten, or an afterthought, especially when considering business success criteria. The inherent lack of visibility, scalability, and understanding of it compounds to your detriment. Because of these gaps, customers are faced with a plethora of problems:
- How do we make sure our network is agile and provides value streams to our clients?
- How do we provide a seamless campus, warehouse, or retail wired and wireless experience?
- How do we secure and interconnect all these locations?
- How do we make this scalable?
- How do we staff to meet all these requirements?
Anything invisible will always prompts questions. At SHI we hear them all the time. Luckily, we’ve accumulated a few solutions along the way that will transform networking from a hidden mystery to the apple of your eye.
Why does networking matter?
First and foremost, network managed services can drive business growth by enabling organizations to focus on their core business, reducing IT costs, and improving network uptime and reliability—all while increasing efficiency, productivity, security, and revenue.
Don’t just take our word for it. The data talks, too:
- A 2020 survey by IDG found that 63% of organizations that use network managed services report improved network uptime and availability, and 52% report improved network security. In addition, 44% of organizations report increased operational efficiency.
- According to a 2020 report by MarketsandMarkets, the key benefits of network managed services include reduced operational costs, improved network performance, and increased efficiency.
- Companies that outsource their IT operations to managed service providers (MSPs) experience reduced maintenance costs of 40%, freeing up resources to invest in other areas of their business.
Managed networking is not only worth your attention; it’s worth your investment—if you know where to put it.
What’s the solution?
The best solutions are holistic. When it comes to networking, you want a turnkey white-glove experience that can deliver faster time to revenue, allowing you to do more with less.
You want SHI Connect.
Meet your new managed security service provider (MSSP). We’ll operate your network infrastructure so you don’t have to.
SHI Connect currently manages the Cisco Meraki Stack, which includes firewalls, switches, access points, cameras, cellular gateways, and sensors. It additionally utilizes advanced security services such as Arctic Wolf and Cisco Umbrella.
Consequentially, we’ll also soon provide a centralized SaaS offering, allowing us to tackle any product stack.
We will then be able to centrally manage:
- Cisco Enterprise (Full stack)
- Fortinet (Full stack)
- Aruba (Full stack)
- Juniper/Mist (Full stack)
- Arista (Full stack)
- Palo Alto
- And others
While networks may be invisible, bills can often be an eyesore. Not with SHI Connect’s simplified approach to billing and service. We directly integrate and work with field services teams to be able to install and support existing locations. Our team handles site buildouts, cabling, racking and stacking, architecting, engineering, and – of course – management.
What do I get?
It doesn’t take long to discover that our SHI Connect team is both comprehensive and customer-friendly, so you can get visible results every step of the way. Take advantage of:
- All-day, all-week, all-year service desk that can triage and support service requests and incidents.
- Network architects and network engineers who excel in the design and support of customers’ environments.
- A field services team specializing in technician mobilization and coordination for installs, service requests, and incidents.
- Technical account managers who meet quarterly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, aligning business and technical assets to maximize business growth and optimization.
- A project management team who ensures thorough timelining, prioritization, and optimization of projects and budget.
- A vCIO as your strategic consultant for the business side of IT, helping build your vision and empower the business through roadmapping, budget creation, and defining all your technology goals.
Logan Finance Corporation’s Mike Caniglia, an SHI Connect customer, has been thrilled with these features and services:
“SHI Connect has optimized our IT performance, including network management, data backups, and data recovery. We utilize several key monitoring applications to identify our IT needs and I leverage their support and engineering departments to align all processes. Their team of engineers and management is nothing but incredible.”
From consultation to connection, our teams are ready to realize your networking goals—as soon as you connect with us first!
How do I get it?
We share your vision; now let us help shape it.
Reach out to us today, so you can experience improved network performance, enhanced security, reduced downtime, and the ability to scale your network infrastructure as you grow, not to mention peak customer service. With a focus on support and expertise, SHI Connect is happy to show a current CSAT rating of 4.95/5 stars from over 300 reviews.
Optimize your network operations; drive business growth; experience results you can see.