Microsoft EA Renewals: Avoiding the 5 most common pitfalls
We tackle some of the most common challenges when renewing Microsoft Enterprise Agreements (EAs). From managing complex Microsoft EAs for thousands of organizations, our ridiculously helpful experts in all things Microsoft, Drew Leonard and Kyle Timm, have the insight every EA customer needs to hear. If your Microsoft EA is close to renewal – and even if it’s not – make sure you’re taking note.
- Waiting too long to start the process
- Not identifying the right stakeholders
- Failure to map EA to user profile
- Missing cost optimization opportunities
- Not having a post-renewal adoption strategy
Get access to the eBook referenced in this video: SHI’s 4-Step Plan to Optimize Your Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Renewal.
Learn more about how SHI’s structured approach to managing over 8,700 Microsoft Enterprise Agreements.
- 6 ways to transform collaboration with Microsoft Teams
New eBook offers practical tips to help marketers better communicate, collaborate, and execute campaigns.Read More >
- Why consumption-based pricing for on-premises infrastructure can help your organization succeed
Learn how and why you should take advantage of consumption-based pricing.Read More >
- Innovation Heroes: The impact of mixed reality on business
Discover how mixed reality is delivering real benefits in industries like medicine, space, and communications.Read More >