The SHI Guide to Zero Touch
Unlock the modern workplace with SHI’s Guide to Zero Touch, an essential solution to maintaining the remote workplace. Not only can Zero Touch address IT’s requirement to ship and configure entire fleets of smart devices automatically, but it also provides the much needed agility to keep software and operating systems secure and up to date. All this, while also giving end users far more flexibility and productivity.
See how Zero Touch is being used to effectively address three end user computing challenges that often stand in the way of modernization:
- Provisioning the all-remote enterprise
- Enabling enrollment, security updates and ongoing management
- Empowering users with flexibility and self-service
Read on to learn how Zero Touch can help overcome each of these hurdles.
The complete guide to Azure Landing Zones and building them into a cloud migration or adoption plan.
- Microsoft EA Renewals: Avoiding the 5 most common pitfalls
From managing complex Microsoft EAs for thousands of orgs, our experts have the insight every EA customer needs to hear.Read More >
- Supporting a hybrid workforce: Managing distributed IT assets efficiently and cost effectively
Our next webinars will help IT leaders balance the shift to remote work with cost-cutting mandates.Read More >
- Innovation Heroes Podcast: “Democratizing the Cloud with Google’s Omar Dajani” S:2, E:3
Our latest podcast guest reflects on what open source and increased access to cloud means for businesses.Read More >