Cloud Ascension – Building the Right Cloud Strategy With Expert Guidance From the Field
Stratascale Horizon Report
There’s now a rich (and still-growing) history of successful and failed moves to the cloud. What can enterprises learn from this history to make their own migrations more successful?
Based on input from Stratascale, an SHI company, we first look at the common pitfalls that can hinder cloud migrations. We then propose a cloud migration strategy to integrate the needs and wants of the business with the technical rigor often required for cloud success. Such a strategy unites your organization around:
- Why you’re moving to the cloud.
- How a cloud move will impact current and future workloads in your IT environment.
- How best to prioritize and plan your own, specific migration steps.
- 6 ways to transform collaboration with Microsoft Teams
New eBook offers practical tips to help marketers better communicate, collaborate, and execute campaigns.Read More >
- Why consumption-based pricing for on-premises infrastructure can help your organization succeed
Learn how and why you should take advantage of consumption-based pricing.Read More >
- Innovation Heroes: The impact of mixed reality on business
Discover how mixed reality is delivering real benefits in industries like medicine, space, and communications.Read More >