The great EUC device shortage continues
Prepare for the long haul with SHI's four-step device strategy
As many organizations have moved towards a hybrid work model or have allowed employees to work from home permanently, demand for end-user computing devices has skyrocketed. And with analysts predicting end user computing (EUC) device shortages to persist well into 2022 with residual effects spilling over into 2023, we’ve prepared a complete guide to prepare you for the long haul.
In this eBook, we walk you through SHI’s four-step device strategy with detailed action plans focused on helping you at each stage of:
- Re-evaluating your users’ needs
- Optimizing your purchasing strategy
- Taking advantage of new deployment models
- Prolonging the device lifecycle with Modern Desktop Solutions
This goal of this eBook is to help you build a Device Strategy that:
- Takes full advantage of enterprise-ready devices and manufacturers
- Accommodates a growing diversity in user needs and working habits
- Allows you to pre-order devices without financial or storage penalties
- Relieves your IT teams of having to hand-prepare new devices for use
- Truly supports the Hybrid Workforce model
There is no way around it: provisioning the right devices to your users is going to be a challenge for the foreseeable future. This eBook is meant to help you adapt and overcome.