Supercharge your remote teams with Cisco technology
Key considerations for improving connectivity, collaboration, security, and cloud-based management
Let there be no doubt: hybrid work is here to stay.
That means organizations are on the hook to provide workers the right infrastructure and tools. This isn’t a nice-to-have, either, as these are essential to ensuring your remote teams remain productive – and just as critically can collaborate just as well as their on-premises colleagues.
Use this eBook to help your organization master remote infrastructure by using it to drive employee satisfaction, agility, and responsiveness. It will address the following four components of remote infrastructure:
- Connectivity to support users as well as their devices and applications
- Collaboration that enhances cooperation across dynamic teams and geographies
- Security that balances convenience with appropriate levels of access
- Management that allows your IT staff to maintain control and lets users self-serve
Because remote work – and the infrastructure that supports it – is no longer a temporary solution for the pandemic era. It must now become a permanent part of organizational culture.
- Unlock the power of enterprise XR with VMware Workspace ONE & XR Hub
Get your business ready for the future by preparing for the next-generation of mobile computingRead More >
- Windows 11 and Microsoft Teams: How to prepare for the integration
Four smart ways for enterprise and commercial accounts to prepare for the Windows 11 and Teams integration.Read More >